Sunday, September 27, 2009

Visitors

Way back at the first part of August we had my sister, Haylee & her husband JC, & their son Isaac come to visit. They were going up to Orofino for JC's high school reunion. We took them to the train depot & got to go up to the bell tower. (Just above the clock is where we went & got to look out!) It was fun!

The train depot & Big Mike, the engine
This was up in the bell tower on a box of some sort. I thought it was a cool pic.
One of the 4 bells that were rung. The smallest bell rung at quarter past the hour, the next size rung at half past, so on & so forth.
The view from the bell tower
Inside the depot I think these were the ticket counters.


View from the balcony

1 comment:

Devony said...

I never got to go in the train depot and now I feel slighted. Bah. Oh well, I'm thrilled to see all these new posts! Hooray!