Sunday, September 27, 2009

Madeline

Mady cakes, Mady cakes, oh Mady, Mady cakes (Sing to the Lollipop, Lollipop song)
She is so adorable! She was the easiest child to take photos of because she hasn't learned to crawl or walk yet. The non movement thing kind of helps. She captures your heart the moment she smiles at you too!


Doing her fish imitation

Love the smile!
Do you seriously have that thing in my face again?
Love the crinkley nose!
Cute sisters!
Look at those big grey eyes!

2 comments:

Devony said...

Oh, our sweet Madelyn. You got such great pics of her! I love them! Although I might be slightly biased. Maybe. Um, I don't think I'd seen the one right under the fish face and I love it! What a cute one! You have a great talent for catching just the right moments, just like the fish face one!

Adrianne Miller said...

I am biased too but she is so cute! Great pictures!