We had a little birthday celebration for Sydney & Isaac while all of us were in Rigby. Haylee made yummy cupcakes (got the idea from Hello Cupcake! book) with melted Starbursts & Nerds on them. She liked blowing the candles out.
Lake Life Debut Week! | Gloria Parra
-
Hello Bella friends, happy Wednesday to all!!! Today I’m super excited to
share a new layout using the brand new “Lake Life” collection. Let me tell
you th...
3 years ago











1 comment:
I need to permanently attach my camera to my body so I can get some great shots too. Maybe when I get a new one you and Heath can teach me how to use it properly! Love these pics too! Sydney still talks about Kessca and Heaf. You guys made quite the impression! (Not suprising that you'll keep the title of best aunt & uncle!)
Post a Comment