Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Record Making Snow!

Last Friday, October 10, 2008 Boise had its first snow of the year. It was so early that it made history! We had never had snow this early in the year, the earliest we have had snow is around Halloween. We didn't receive much snow, but it sure was heavy with moisture!
From my supervisor's window at work!
the trees that are just starting to turn with the snow looked so pretty! This doesn't capture the real beauty!
Bushes in front of my work building
Our tree in our front yard so heavy the branches touched the gound!

2 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

We heard about the snow that hit the Magic Valley, too. Maybe our 50s and 60s aren't so bad after all!

Fullmer Family said...

Wow, October 10th? I don't feel so depressed now...Our first snow came on Oct 5 - of course our snow is still here and will be here until late April...Can you say the same of yours? I'm not so sure...Now I'm back depressed again! :( Pretty pictures though, I love snow pictures, they are awesome!