Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kayden

We got to see Sarahi & Kayden while we were in Rigby also! Ryan was working, so we didn't get to see him. The schedule of an RN isn't always pleasant. Here are some pics of Kayden drawing with Grandma George. He is such a big kid, he is only 17 months & looks like he is 3. He talks like he is 17 months though. He is so funny! He loves to play peek-a-boo. I had him laughing so hard I thought he was going to cry! He has such an infectious laugh! He looks so much like his father, with his mother's coloring.


Here they were drawing a caterpillar


2 comments:

Devony said...

I totally cannot believe how big that kid is. It's a little more than amazing. Looks like you had fun!

Haylee Mecham said...

its hard to believe he is only 17 months. he is so big!!