Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Doo!


I got a new haircut on Friday! I was sick of my old hairstyle, it had no particular shape. I finally found a stylist that I will go to faithfully too! Yeah!

9 comments:

Haylee Mecham said...

YAY!! I love it so much.. YOu look amazing!! You are beautiful.

Amy Bateman said...

I love your new doo! You look great!

The life of Jayne said...

WOW! I love your new haircute! Super Cute, Dont you just love it when you find someone that just does a awesome job! I might have to get my haircut when I come to BOise @ Thanksgiving! :)

The life of Jayne said...

ok I should have spelled checked my last comment...(haircute) well I guess if you mix hair and cute, then that is what you get!

Amber said...

That looks REALLY pretty!

Sometimes a change can make you feel so refreshed!

Devony said...

I really love it! I like the top and how it parts, etc. It's excellent!

Jenene said...

Love it!!!!!!

wendy and brig said...

I love your hair, it looks really nice on you. Don't you love finding a good hairstylist!

Fullmer Family said...

So cute!! I need to find a hair stylist too, I absolutely HATE getting my hair cut, probably because I can't find a nice (not snotty) hair stylist to go to...Maybe I need to fly down to Boise and use yours!! :)