Thursday, July 31, 2008

Travis & Michelle Robison

Heath & I went over to Eastern Idaho to participate in the festivities of Heath's nephew, Travis get married.
The ceremony was wonderful & they are so happy together!!!
Welcome to the family Michelle!
Heath's one photographer moment, since he was not the assigned photographer at the wedding.
The weather was gorgeous, they couldn't have asked for a better summer day! There wasn't even any wind! Of course, the temple was beautiful!
Their first dance as husband and wife. (One of Heath's nieces stood next to me during the dance & asked why she was playing with his ear. I had to laugh!! I told her to wait, she would understand when she was older. She is almost 12 now.)

2 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Jessica, I blog stalked you. So Michelle is Michelle Parker who grew up in Ucon right by us. Her family was in our ward. Funny.

Devony said...

ha ha ha. too funny that michelle grew up by aaron. um, how in the heck is travis old enough to be married? I love the shoes picture!