Ok I liked this one, so here it is:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, still leave a comment for me so I know you were here!
Lake Life Debut Week! | Gloria Parra
-
Hello Bella friends, happy Wednesday to all!!! Today I’m super excited to
share a new layout using the brand new “Lake Life” collection. Let me tell
you th...
3 years ago











4 comments:
Yea, I get to be the first to share a memory. I could pick from hundreds, but the one I'll choose is something my kids think I'm really weird for. Remember when we took pictures at Ricks and did our "John Bytheway wave" in the hallway? Also when we recreated my crash off the banister and some guy tried to come to my rescue? (Where was he when I really fell off???)
So technically that's two memories, but they were the same night so I'll count it as one!
Remember when I used to call you "Kunkie"? Probably not 'cause I called you that when you were really little. Why? I have no idea. You just looked like a Kunkie...you were SOOO cute! Also, it drove your mom crazy, so I kept it up! (snicker)
Ok.. You were dating Mike and you guys were going on a date and I wanted so badly to go with you and thought I was going until mom said I couldn't. I was so frustrated because up to that point I thought he liked hanging out with me just as much as you... HA! silly little 4-5 year old sister.
First of all Jenene's comment made me laugh because I occassionally call Sydney Kunkie! I never knew it ran in the family!
Ok memories, which ones, um, I remember spying on you from in my bedroom when you were kissing a date goodbye (I think Heath). I only did it once because you caught me!
The first time you got highlights in your hair and how shocked I was (not because they looked bad). You were wearing a yellow sweater.
Also I remember when you moved into your apt. in Boise you saved the CD shelving for me because you knew I'd enjoy alphabetizing them. Ha! You sure know me! I'm so OCD.
Post a Comment