To start off, on July 4th, I went to a baseball game, the Boise Hawks. At work we get 2 seats each year, & everyone can utilize the tickets free of charge (if multiple people want the tickets, they draw names to see who gets the seats.) Well, the tickets for the 4th were turned back in, & I ended up getting them. Heath had to work the day of July 4 & the day after, so he ended up not going. (Story of working at Micron, they are open 24-7!) I don't blame him, if I had to get up at 4:20 to leave by 5:00 a.m. I wouldn't have gone to the game either. At least I wasn't alone, a lady at work has season tickets right by the BPA tickets, so her & her friend were there. The Hawks played Vancouver, Canada, & the Hawks won 3-0. 
Humphrey the Hawk-the mascot
Lake Life Debut Week! | Gloria Parra
-
Hello Bella friends, happy Wednesday to all!!! Today I’m super excited to
share a new layout using the brand new “Lake Life” collection. Let me tell
you th...
3 years ago











3 comments:
Looks like a fun time. Too bad Heath couldn't go, but that's life with Micron for you!
WOW, those are some amazing picture of the fireworks. It looks like you had a fun time! And you had really good seats! :) Wow!
Are you coming to oregon this summer??
I love how you did the first photos of the game - makes it seem more exciting!
Post a Comment