My husband, Heath, and I will have been married 15 years on November 2! He is such a wonderful husband and always makes me laugh! Definately keeps life exciting! I love him so much!
Lake Life Debut Week! | Gloria Parra
-
Hello Bella friends, happy Wednesday to all!!! Today I’m super excited to
share a new layout using the brand new “Lake Life” collection. Let me tell
you th...
A New Laundry Room Faucet!
-
A new laundry room faucet changed the whole look of the room, plus gave me
extra functionality that makes my life easier! New Laundry Room Faucet I’m
so...
Do Your Kids Make You Crazy?
-
Today my new album is out!!! You can find it on iTunes, Amazon, or Spotify
(CDbaby if you want a physical copy and not digital). I'm still making and
cre...
Turkey Tortilla Soup
-
[image: A bowl of turkey tortilla soup topped with tortilla strips.]Turkey
Tortilla Soup Ingredients How to Make Turkey Tortilla Soup COOK. In a slow
cooke...
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
-
Looking for an easy, funny DIY Halloween costume? Look no further than this
list of hilarious DIY costumes. Want even more costume inspiration? Enter
you...
This Weekend:
-
* Eye appointment for Carson on Friday.
I'm not sure* what* I was thinking scheduling his appointment at Costco on
a Friday....2 days before the Super Bow...
Hand-made gift exchange
-
I recently participated in a Handmade Gift Exchange sponsored by Craftaholics
Anonymous. This is a twice yearly event. I always enjoy having an excuse
to...
Thank You Card and Announcement!
-
Hey everyone!! I told you a little while ago that I had some fun news to
share with you, and even though it is a bit late, here it is: I have been
chosen ...
Lemon Pepper Salmon & Loaded Sweet Potato
-
A full dinner that’s actually easy to pull off. Lemon pepper salmon
straight in the oven, a sweet potato that gets a torched marshmallow
finish, and some f...
A Sweet Altered Bird
-
It had been a long time since I had done a straight-up altered project when
I busted out this cute little wooden bird from the craft store. I got
really...
Cottage Cheese Waffles
-
Crispy, fluffy cottage cheese waffles with a hint of cinnamon are a great
way to start the day! Freeze the extras for an easy weekday breakfast.
These ho...
100 Things to Put on a Charcuterie Board
-
What is a charcuterie board? Charcuterie boards (also known as snack
boards) are usually filled with meats, cheeses, veggies, nuts, olives,
dried fruits,...
Good and Wise Parents
-
My Mom. Oh how I love her! I'm proud to say I get my looks from her, my
sense of fun and mischief from her, as well as a strong sense of autonomy
and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment