Okay, so I know I am a bit behind. I haven't posted pics from our trip to Rigby about a month ago, mostly because my pics are gone, except for a few I saved on my work computer. I have been grieving the loss. Our external hard drive with all my pics from the last 7 years are gone (with a few exceptions of some). I did not save them onto discs, like an idiot, & have learned my lesson. The pics are still on the hard drive, just not accessable due to some electronic thing. If you have any advise, besides sticking our harddrive in the freezer, let us know. The freezer thing didn't work. It would cost us $500-$2500 to have a company get the pics off of the hard drive, so we are going to keep trying other tricks. Fortunately I have some pics here on my blog, & then I have printed out pics from most of the events. Those are still saved on Shutterfly & Walgreens.
Here are pics from our Rigby trip in no particular order.
Little Isaac











2 comments:
Ah, remember what a cool uncle Heath is? Just chillin' with my girls. Love it. Also, you did not mention your fantastic headband making skills for Madykins. It's tradition now you know for you to make something for each of my children's heads for their blessing. (If you do it more than once it's tradition!). You're in for it now! Thanks again and I'm so sorry about your hard drive! I forgot to send disks with Ryan & Sarahi today, so I will try to make them up and send them over or with mom when she comes.
Sad about your pictures! You do have the cutest nieces ever though!
Post a Comment