Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sunset in December

On Saturday Heath called me as he got to work telling me to look out the window at the clouds. This was at sunset & it was so pretty, the way the sun reflected off the clouds! I just had to grab my camera!

This picture is a bit blurry, but I had to post it. There were NO filters of any kind involved, this is the natural color of the sunset. Absolutely beautiful!!! It didn't last more than 15 seconds, so I wasn't able to get another picture.

3 comments:

Devony said...

Sigh. Remember how you pretty much got ALL the artistic talent in the family? The scrapbooking, picture taking, etc. You and Heath are amazing. Someday I will take 1 picture that looks as good as yours. Beautiful.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Wow that is awesome!!

Great timing!! Way to go!

Fullmer Family said...

So So, beautiful! You and Heath need to get up here and take some Alaskan pictures! Of course the sun doesn't really set in the summer, and the winter it never comes up...Hmmmm, we can find something else for you to photograph. (it's not really that extreme) :)