Monday, December 1, 2008

Fourth fourth

Thanks to Amber for tagging me on this one! I have been putting it off because I have to get onto our main computer at home to see my photos, & after being on a computer all day at work, the last thing I want to do is to go home & get back on the computer, but I finally did it. Here is the fourth photo in my fourth folder. It is a picture of me & my friend, Jessica P., who used to work at BPA with me, but her & her husband moved to Virginia. I miss her! (Thank heavens for e-mail to keep us in touch!) We were at our company's holiday party a few years back. Now I tag Jayne Ann, Jessica P., Jenene & Haylee!!! It is interesting to see what photos people have to post!

1 comment:

Jessica and David Pedersen said...

Oh my goodness gracious!!!!! What a blast from the past -- and what a fun party that was!!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Jess. I miss you too!! And yes -- thank goodness for e-mail -- and blogs!!!!!