I love the Twilight Series! On July 31, I went to a Twilight Party! It was so fun to get together with other women that have read the books! We ate yummy food, played games & predicted what would happen in Breaking Dawn! I wasn't exactly right on the prediction. Although I got my question right! It was: What happens to Bella the second time that Edward kisses her? Duh, she fainted! I guessed that Edward & Bella would get married & then Carslile would have to change Bella because Edward didn't want to inflict that kind of pain on Bella. (To read my detailed review, with spoilers, go to the Book Club Bloggers (http://booksforus.blogspot.com/)& read the comments on Breaking Dawn. I loved it! Although it is definately not a young adult book. I am kind of the odd man out I think, I liked it more than others I have talked with, but Oh well!! ) We had tons of fun!! There were quotes from the first 3 books all over! I drove to Eastern Idaho a few days later, by myself, & I kept saying, "Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!" whenever I saw a Volvo & thought of Alice when I saw a yellow car & Rosalie when I saw red sports cars. It was quite fun & I am sure I would have driven Heath crazy!
Lake Life Debut Week! | Gloria Parra
-
Hello Bella friends, happy Wednesday to all!!! Today I’m super excited to
share a new layout using the brand new “Lake Life” collection. Let me tell
you th...
3 years ago











1 comment:
Hooray hooray! Twilight is the best! I'm so jealous you went to a whole party just for that! I need to have a Twilight party! We are reading Breaking Dawn for Book Club though, so I get to go talk about it next week!
Post a Comment