Friday, August 8, 2008

More Syd pics

Sydney is just so cute that I can't help but take pictures of her!
Cousins, about 6 months apart! Kayden, obviously bigger than little Syd!

Her first experience with a pinecone.



5 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Wow, you must have had the day off of work or something. You've been a posting machine!! Great photos. You have such cute nieces and nephew! Too bad I'm not still in Boise or I could have ditched the kids and driven to Rigby with you.

Jenene said...

They are so cute! Kayden was such a charmer while we were there. I can't wait to meet Syd.

Devony said...

aw, I have the cutest baby. I need all the pics you took when we were all over there! thanks for posting!

Devony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrianne Miller said...

I have the cutest niece ever!