Monday, October 1, 2007

The long awaited post (yeah right)!

I haven't had time to blog for quite a while, so here is September in a nutshell (most recent first):

Since then, I have been too lazy to blog, plus, I have been eating peaches, & making things for my trip to Denver on October 13 to see my new niece!!! I figured it was about time to give an overview of what I had been doing.

September 20:

card swap, theme was friendship.



September 19: I received a new calling in my ward, the enrichment leader. Kindof exciting, kindof intimidating.

September 14-16: Mom & Dad came over from Rigby, & Mom & I went to Nampa to get peaches. I have been eating peaches constantly morning, noon & night, so there are no peaches to show. They are all gone now. They were wonderful too!!! (Summer ladies are the sweetest peaches I have ever tasted!)

September 9, 2007: Devony & Aaron announced their new bundle of joy, aka Sydney Jane Wilson! (That's why they weren't at Haylee's wedding the previous week!!!) They were anticipating their little girl!















September 1, 20007
My baby sister, Haylee, married a wonderful guy, JC Mecham in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was a wonderful day, & we couldn't have asked for better weather!!! My aunt Jenene from Vegas came up for this, it was wonderful to see her again, it has been quite a while!!! (This is the reason I hadn't blogged before September 1, because I was madly working on a scrapbook for Haylee & JC's wedding reception!)






























3 comments:

Devony said...

Um, I have been waiting for this post! I kept checking and was so excited when I saw you had posted again! Hooray! Except I can't see the pictures and I really want to!

Amy Bateman said...

Hey, if you're going to Denver you should come on out to Omaha to see me! Or maybe sometime we'll have to plan trips to Denver at the same time and meet up there!

Amy

Devony said...

Yes you can ALL come to Denver! That would be fun! Also I can see the pics now. Yay!