Monday, February 19, 2007

I've been a little busy...


Hello everyone. Sorry it has been a while. I have been busy making a Valentine's gift for Heath (I made a book of 101 things I love about you! It was tons of fun to make & he was surprised when he saw it!) I also have been making cards for my card swap. Then I was getting ready for my parents & sister, Haylee, to come & visit. All this, while working, doing sharing time in Primary, & getting sick. (I thought it was a sinus infection, but the Dr. says it is a viral infection, & it needs to run its course. Fun for me. I have no voice.)

I got a silicone muffin pan, & tried it on Friday with cornbread muffins for our chili! It is amazing how well it works! I am going to get silicone bakeware from now on! It is easier to store because it bends! (Plus it comes in RED!!! Yeah!)

1 comment:

Devony said...

Hooray Hooray a new post! I was waiting and waiting and waiting and it came! How fun your v-day present sounds! Is that a picture of the front? How not fun your sickiness sounds! I'm sorry! Feel better!