A couple of weekends ago Heath & I went to the Boise Train Depot. A favorite place of ours. I hadn't been up there for a while, since they moved "Big Mike" up there. Big Mike is a railroad engine that was at one of the parks.
The depot tower



Heath & I in front of Big Mike

Don't worry, these tracks are rarely used, if at all so we won't get ran over by a train & it isn't illegal to walk on them. There are only trains when they schedule an event at the depot.


I liked this sign out of stone.

Big Mike
3 comments:
Hey Jess,
I haven't caught up on my blogs in a while. You've been busy girl! I love all your pix! And these ones are cool here at the Boise Depot - what a great place to visit! Looks beautiful. Don't show Troy those fish, he'll be down there next week with his fishin pole!! :) Love you guys.
Nice pics! The first flower is a Star Magnolia, but I don't know what the second one is. I really like your shirt too! How fun that spring is here!
Guess what? I have your same shirt! I think I got it at JC Penny. Too funny! I loved it cause the color was so pretty.
Post a Comment