Friday, November 14, 2008

Isaac's blessing!

Sorry I am a bit behind, but Blogger has not let me download pics from my trip to Rigby/Rexburg the first of the month! Anyway, I went over for my nephew Isaac's blessing! Heath was going to come until he got the stomach flu a few days before going & still had it until the day I arrived back in Boise. It was sad to go without him, but fun to be with family & friends!
Me & my adorable nephew
I love him in this shirt! He looks so grown up!
Dad, JC, Haylee, Isaac & Mom
JC, Haylee, Isaac, Mom, me, Dad, Sarahi, Kayden, Lewis & Karen
JC, Haylee & Isaac

3 comments:

Devony said...

Ooh I just saw JC in that baby! Hooray for some more pics now!

The life of Jayne said...

Auhhh, how cute!!! I bet it was nice to be able to go see family!!

Fullmer Family said...

Such great Pix Jess!! I wish we could've been there to see you guys - it's been forever!