Monday, September 22, 2008

The Thunderbirds!

Heath absolutely loves airplanes, especially the military's. The Thunderbirds went to Mountain Home AFB a couple weeks ago & he went to see them, along with a couple of friends, Dan & Tom. I opted to stay home & have a quiet day to read & clean house. (It was wonderful!) I'm not into the military planes quite so much. I saw the Thunderbirds a few years ago anyway, so my quota is full for the next while. I didn't want to crash their guys day out anyway. They had a wonderful time!

No one crashed, (this time at least) they were doing some mock bombings




3 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Awesome photos! That's something Michael and probably Alex would enjoy seeing.

Jenene said...

Those photos are sooo cool!
We see them "practicing" all the time here in Vegas. It's really cool to see them flying over the city.

The life of Jayne said...

These pictures are AMAZING!!! What a fun experience to be able to see that!!