Thursday, May 8, 2008

Table Rock

While my parents were here, we also went up to Table Rock. It is not the one that overlooks the Grand Teton. This Table Rock is a foothill in Boise with a cross on it, where you can go & look over the city. It is a neat sight to see. It was windy up there, even though it was not down in the city.

On our way back down, we saw a herd of sheep. 2 dogs were herding them across the road & over onto a different hill to graze on, I believe. There were sheep everywhere!!! We hadn't seen a trace of them going up to Table Rock. There were even a few black sheep, I couldn't get close up pictures of them because they weren't up by the road.




1 comment:

Amy Bateman said...

Aw, I miss Idaho now! When Lyndsey was born my hospital room looked out over Table Rock and I could see the cross all lit up in the dark.