Sunday after church, Heath & I went out to Murphy, in the middle of no where, literally, to visit Heath's sister & brother-in-law, Nancy & Andy, & their girls, Ashley & Anna. One of Heath's brothers was over from Rigby, so we went out & had a BBQ. It was very windy that day, both in Boise & in Murphy, but it was a nice 80 degrees! I am looking forward to the summer! After dinner, Heath, Nancy & I went hiking behind the house, & Heath & Nancy took pics of the clouds. (I sat & watched the jackrabbits run & chase each other.) They turned out really nice! It really wasn't very cloudy, but taking the pics in black & white with a high contrast made it look really cool!

4 comments:
I LOVE these black and white pictures! I was just looking the other day into buying something like this online to put in our house...are they for sale?? :)
oooh this is really cool! I love it!
Holy Cow those are cool pictures! I love them!
Beautiful...
I really want to have a few pics of my kids in black and white, but I am a little unsure of what works best.
Heath - that is a wonderful talent!
Post a Comment